To get started with our Shopware plugin you will need to:
- create an account on our website.
- log into our customer-backend.
- navigate to “Administration”, and then choose “Benutzerverwaltung” and “hinzufügen”.
- Create your fist user by giving them an Username(Benutzername) and Password(Passwort). Then click “Absenden” to save your data.
- As long as we are waiting for certification by Shopware, download our Shopware plugin from the Shopware store.
- The downloaded zip-file contains a Readme.md. Follow its instructions to install and configure the Shopware plugin for your shop. Please make sure you set up a cronjob (Shopware < 5.2.15) and that you configure it appropriately.
Feel free to contribute to our Github repo!
- Bug fix for attribute usage
- Removed limits when fetching search results (Now more than 1000 results are possible)
- Improved synchronization with aiPhilos database
- Optimized API search call
- Might improve performance due to shorter response times
- Added help text for database name field
- Improved handling of incomplete article translations
- Implemented translations for filter properties
- Improvements for aiPhilos database synchronization
- Improved article data structure for aiPhilos database
- Live search delay can now be configured (Default: 750ms)
- Ajax live search is now delayed by one second to save requests
- Bugfix for sub-shop capability
- Improvements when handling large amounts of data
- Bugfix for excluded categories
- Bugfix for sub-shop handling